With the exception of staff salaries, which are paid by tuition funds, all costs of operating the school are paid by donors to End Time Harvest Ministries’ Operations Fund.
Current needs include:
- New computers for the Administrator and Principal
- 4-door pick-up truck or SUV to transport students and equipment between campuses and to outreach events (ex., Toyota Tundra, Ford F150, or Dodge Ram 1500). The cost of a new vehicle ranges from $27,000 to $35,000 in the US (it would cost double that in Ghana). A used vehicle would need to be no more than five years old, have less than 50,000 miles, and be in excellent condition. An additional $7,000 is needed for shipping and for clearing customs.
- Books for the college library to enhance students’ knowledge and provide them with the resources needed to do their research. Wish list includes Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance, Vines Expository Dictionary, Nave’s Topical Bible, commentaries, and leadership books. Cost to complete a fine library is $3,000. Donated books must be in excellent condition.
- Six Samsung 8.0 or 10.0 tablets for faculty classroom use.
- Utilities for both campuses
- Tarkwa building rental
- Building and vehicle maintenance
- Stationery and office supplies
$34,000 to $42,000
shipping and customs