We’re excited that you’re interested in a mission trip to Ghana!
When serving on a mission with ETHBC, you are representating us. It is, therefore, necessary for us to have a complete understanding of you, your background, and your relationship with the Lord. We understand that many of the questions are highly personal, but they are necessary to help us determine if a missions trip with ETHBC is a good “fit,” not only for you but also for the people we minister to.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create an account to access the application form.
- ALL fields are REQUIRED. If a question does not apply to you, enter DNA (Does Not Apply).
- In order to advance to a subsequent section of the application, you must fill in all fields on the current page.
- You do not have to complete the application all at once. There is a link to save your progress at the bottom of each page. You will be asked to enter your email address, and a link will be sent to you that will allow you to return to your application and complete it at a later date. Note, however, that the link will expire after 30 days.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email with information about the approval process and what steps you need to take right away.
- If you have any questions about the form, or about missions with ETHBC in general, use the contact form here or on the Contact page.
Thank you for your interest in ETHBC missions. We look forward to meeting you!